So you’ve talked your boss into letting you work from home. Maybe not – maybe you’re a budding entrepreneur and are just looking to manage your time better. Either way, Kronos Timekeeper can help. Getting logged in is easy, and can be done on several different platforms. Below, we’ll show you how.
Method 1 – Using a PC
- First of all, you’re going to need your employer’s Workforce Timekeeper web address. This might not be the same as the one you use in the office, though, so it pays to ask your boss, just to be sure. Copy and paste the URL into the address bar now.
- Okay, you’ll see a login screen. You know what to do here, right? Type your username and password, then click the button with an arrow on it.
- If you’ve never used Kronos on this computer, you might have to install the Java plugin. Most modern browsers do this automatically, but if it’s not working, try clicking the notification that will emerge next to the address bar. Once you’ve installed the plugin, you’re good to go.
Method 2 – Using a Smartphone or Tablet
- While you can use the website, mobile devices can also make use of the Kronos app. It’s called Kronos Workforce Mobile and is available for iOS, Android, and Blackberry. Just grab it from the respective store or, if you can’t find it, download it straight from Kronos.
- From here, the process is exactly the same: just enter your login details and tap the button. So what’s the point of the app? Well, it’s optimized for mobile devices, while the website may not function properly. The design is a lot easier to navigate with touch controls, too.
Working from home is supposed to be relaxing. That’s why Kronos has made it so simple to log into their time tracker from outside of the office. Regardless of whether you’d rather use a computer, phone, or tablet, signing in remotely is a snap and only takes a minute.